International Workshop on Liquid Crystals for Photonics
April 26-28 2006, Gent (Belgium)
The International Workshop on Liquid Crystals for Photonics is an international workshop aimed at bringing together chemists, physicists and engineers in the field of liquid crystals for photonic applications.
Dear workshop attendants,
The workshop was in every respect a big success. 104 participants attended the workshop and the scientific level of all presentations was of a high level. We hope you enjoyed the workshop. If you have any comments, questions or remarks, please let us know by e-mail at email@example.com
If you are interested to have a look at the pictures that were taken during the workshop, have a look at our picture gallery.
The LCP organizing committee
The second Liquid Crystals and Photonics Workshop was held in Cambrige, July 2008.
- Conference chairs: Neil Collings and Anibal Fernandez
- Website: www.lcp2008.org
The third Liquid Crystals and Photonics Workshop was held in Elche, Spain, 2010.
The fourth Liquid Crystals and Photonics Workshop will be held in Hong Kong, December 2012.
- Picture gallery online (May 2, 2006)
- Emergency phone number added (April 25, 2006)
- Final program available online (April 24, 2006)
- Online registration is closed (April 21, 2006)
- A map which indicated the location of all the workshop activities was added (April 21, 2006)
- Detailed travel information added (April 21, 2006)
- Guidelines for article submission online (March 27, 2006)
- A few minor changes to the program (March 21, 2006)
- Program available (Feb. 24, 2006)
- List of invited talks available at the program section (Feb. 17, 2006)
- Special rates for hotels added (Feb. 16, 2006)
- Notification of acceptance sent (Feb. 3, 2006)
- Abstract confirmation news (Feb. 1, 2006)
- Hotel information updated (Jan. 17, 2006)
- Online registration available (Jan. 12, 2006)
- Abstract submission deadline postponed until January 15, 2006 (Jan. 4, 2006)
- Provisional list of invited talks available (Nov. 22, 2005)
Website by Chris Desimpel
Last Update 21/08/2006