Submissions are invited for the 2011 International Joint Conference on Neural Networks
to be held at the Doubletree Hotel in San Jose, California, July 31 until August 5, 2011.
The conference is organized jointly by the International Neural Networks Society and
the IEEE Computational Intelligence Society.
The range of topics covered includes, but is not limited to:
* Neural network theory & models. * Collective intelligence.
* Computational neuroscience. * Pattern recognition.
* Cognitive models. * Machine vision.
* Brain-machine interfaces. * Hybrid systems.
* Embodied robotics. * Self-aware systems.
* Evolutionary neural systems. * Data mining.
* Neurodynamics. * Sensor networks.
* Neuroinformatics. * Agent-based systems.
* Neuroengineering. * Computational biology.
* Neural hardware. * Bioinformatics
* Neural network applications. * Artificial life.
The conference will feature:
* Contributed technical talks and posters describing the latest research from around the world.
* Plenary lectures by world-famous researchers in neural networks and related fields.
* Special sessions covering topics of active current interest.
* Pre-conference tutorials and post-conference workshops with presentations by experts.
* Challenging competitions on applying neural networks to difficult computational problems.
Papers: February 1, 2011
Tutorial/Workshop Proposals: December 1, 2010
Special Session Proposals: December 1, 2010
Competition Proposals: August 31, 2010